Greg on the Anxious Baller Podcast
(Greg’s segment starts at the 38-minute mark)
• Greg's Mindfulness Tips for children to stay calm and centered, The Memphis Business Journal
• Greg Graber on March Sadness in the Lexington, Kentucky Herald Leader
• Greg Graber on Emotional Intelligence & Mindfulness with Amanda Johnson on the Chime In with AWJ Podcast
• Remembering Chris Jarman, article from The Memphis Flyer
• Dr. Daniel Siegel explains what Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is, what its effects are, and how the research supports its practice.
• Anxiety among students is higher than ever according to Psychology Today – mindfulness can help.
• This Harvard Business Review Article acknowledges the hype around mindfulness but also demonstrates the real physical ways in which mindfulness practice changes the brain.
• New York Times article about Greg’s work with the VCU basketball team
• Greg has presented at the Harvard Graduate School of Education on mindfulness as well.
• Greg has appeared on Coach Josh Pastner’s Television Show speaking about mindfulness.
• Greg can also be heard on ESPN Radio!
• Greg’s insights on the benefits of workplace mindfulness in the HR Professionals Magazine
• Greg on the Value of Mindfulness on Shreveport, LA radio interview